domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

Where have you been?

Another day between the lost lands of your smile.

I hear your breath slowly next to my ear and I wonder how long will it take for me to wake you up with a kiss.

I've been dreaming that dream again. That in wich you hold my hand just to feel that I'm still close to you. I've been willing your touch so long that now that you're here,  The fact of feeling it against my skin seems just another of those virtual thoughts I've been having.

I think I have already memorise all the moles in your back. Just in case i get lost eventually, and   need to know the way back to your chest.

Is this stupid song still playing in my mind?
I swear nobody hear my silence as loudly as you do. 
I swear nobody can turn them into moanings the way you do.

Another day between the sound your heart does when I come closer and those that mine does when you kiss me goodbye.

I don't know how would I describe. "Happiness" but I'm pretty sure this is quite close to it.

2 comentarios:

  1. [...] cause I never see you ouuuuut, are you hiding from meeeeee somewhere in the crowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd?

    IE IE IE IE IE IE IE IE IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. shhhhhh ahahahaha Jodida Rihanna xDDDD

    ResponderEliminar