jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

Prairie Wind

Sometimes he makes me feel like a complete strange. Sometimes I think he's just all I was looking for. Another times I just dream I'm sitting on his old car, next to him while he's driving, messing his mind up with all the stupid things that I can't keep in mine.I hate the time we let scape, eventually.And I imagine ourself like in an old 60's movie. Too young to hold our hands and walk alone through the grass, but too old to cry about what it could have been and It wasnt.

Another times I wish this song lasted a little bit more, just to keep imagining how life was before my soul was took out and lost up.


Well I guess this is not one of those times.

'Cause April is not that  far away anymore, and now I guess Im ready to forget all those times. I just want you around. As usually.

As it used to be.

And I know... I've just started writting in English again.

Because I guess this is the only language you- we- can understand.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario